Nov 16, 2008

Barbershop




Now that Barack Obama is planning his move to Washington, word on the street is that his long time barber, Zariff, is possibly planning a move to D.C. himself to serve as "first barber," if you will. Reading about the residual effects that the President-Elect's recent victory has on an otherwise unknown cat like Zarriff, who is all over the media lately enjoying his Warholian 15 minutes, brings a smile to my face.

But, while I can ignore the fact that Dude goes by one name, I don't mean no harm, really, but I would like to offer a bit of advice. Slow down, Dog. Pump your brakes. Stay in your lane, Bruh. If Obama asks you to accompany him to D.C. so as to keep his hair cut game tight, that's great. Before you start signing leases and changing your address my man, keep in mind what Jean Carne once said, "don't let it go to your head."

No comments: